From: awhite32 on
I am wondering if you still have questions about the ENC28J60? If so you
can ask me, I am the designer of that device, every gate inside that IC was
made by me, even the addidition of the "Elvis" on the silicon wafer.

I would love to help anyone using this device, you can email me now at
adam.white32(a)gmail.com as I am no longer working at Microchip.

-Adam