From: Maple MRS on 2 Aug 2010 15:21
Ab Initio ETL Specialist
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 1 year
- Master Level ETL Specialist to manage Enterprise-level AbInitio and
- Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of backup and performance
management, writing and managing scripts run in UNIX.
- Environments, full development lifecycle for AbInitio development,
- Responsible for the design, development and administration of
transactional and analytical data constructs/structures.
- Included within those responsibilities are the areas of data access
and delivery technologies.
- Includes expertise in data mining, Extract Transform Load (ETL),
design and documentation of data movement schemes, and mapping between
- Usually includes experience in Ab Initio or other ETL products.
- May include experience in logical data model development.
- The environment needs the candidate to have an understanding and
experience in Teradata development and Unix scripting.
- A bachelor's degree or above in MIS, Computer Science or related
field and Teradata certification is highly preferred.
- 5+ years Technology specific experience (multiple technologies).
- 2-3 years experience in domain.
- Develops advanced domain specific technology solutions and guides
their development into a final product.
- Leads multiple work-streams in delivering solutions.
- Works independently.
- Data mapping experience in implementation and design (5+years.).
- ETL experience in implementation and design (5+years.).
- Demonstrated ability to lead end to end ETL project and team.
- Knowledgeable of Client processes and procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels (Executive
Sponsors to team members).
Please send your updated resume to jobs(a)mapleresource.net