From: zhou peng on
Hi,

I have added ACL support to POSIX msg queue on linux kernel 2.6.32.
Casey Schaufler, would you or anyone like review the patch for me please?
The patch is attached.

Best,

--
zhoupeng
From: Christoph Hellwig on
On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 05:01:31PM +0800, zhou peng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have added ACL support to POSIX msg queue on linux kernel 2.6.32.
> Casey Schaufler, would you or anyone like review the patch for me please?
> The patch is attached.

There is quite a lot of boilerplate code in the patch. You might want
to take a look at fs/generic_acl.c and how mm/shmem.c uses it to get
away with a lot less code.

From: Casey Schaufler on
zhou peng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have added ACL support to POSIX msg queue on linux kernel 2.6.32.
> Casey Schaufler, would you or anyone like review the patch for me please?

I didn't see anything horribly wrong, but I have not tested it.
Christoph's comments should be heeded.

> The patch is attached.

Please include patches inline. It is much easier to make specific
comments that way and it is The Way We Do Things.