From: backyes on
Hi all,
Anyone has the experience of using the linux real-schedule with SCHED_FIFO? Or any material about HOw to use it?
I have designed a scheme with 5 threads running in the 5 cores. I set the affinity of threads to enable one thread run in one core. All threads own SCHED_FIFO policy.
All threas have no I/O operation. And I want to make these cores occupied by these threads only.
So Any problem?
I do not know wether it has some better method to take advantage of the SCHED_FIFO policy in linux? Or what function can SCHED_FIFO do ? What's the target for SCHED_FIFO?
That's all , Thanks .
--Peter Wang