From: Guertas on
Hello,

Thanks for the help on the last question.
We have looked at several open source offers in the field of data
integration. We are now wanting data quality software to complete our data
integration program.

Do packages exist to suit our needs? Would you know of innovative data
quality programs?

Thanks to all!
From: KARL DEWEY on
This newsgroup answers questions pertaining to Access, a relational database
application that is part of Microsoft Office Professional.

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: Brikdom on
There is plenty of software for data quality. To use both data quality and
data integration software, I would recommend using Talend: there are both
tools to use.

Both are free, open source and to download from the website. Data quality is
an important part of data management.