From: mpc755 on
On Jul 22, 4:40 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > > velocities.
>
> > > For either molecule, the relative velocity of the other molecule will
> > > be d/t or -d/t.
> > > The calculated energy of collision is 1/2 mv^2 = 1/2 m.d^2/t^2, since
> > > one molecule is deemed to be stationary.
>
> > > If, instead, we say that each molecule is moving toward a stationary
> > > collision point, then v = d/2t or -d/2t
> > > The calculated energy of collision is now 2 * 1/2 mv^2 = m.d^2/4t^2 =
> > > 1/2 m.d^2/2t^2
>
> > > The two calculations disagree by a factor of two.
>
> > First of all, the principle of relativity does NOT mean that the VALUE
> > of physical quantities are the same in all reference frames.
>
> > Secondly, please consider what you mean by "energy of collision". The
> > energy of collision is NOT the total kinetic energy available.
>
> > I'll give you an example. Consider a completely inelastic collision
> > where two equal masses collide and then stick together. This will
> > involve a transformation of kinetic energy into energy of deformation
> > (or reconformation), heat, sound, etc. The completely inelastic case
> > is the case where the maximum amount of kinetic energy is so
> > transformed.
>
> > I'd like for you to calculate this energy transformed for this
> > collision as viewed in two reference frames, just as you've done
> > above: One where one of the masses is initially stationary and the
> > other is moving at v; and one where both masses are approaching at v/
> > 2.
>
> > Please remember that to find the final velocities in both cases you
> > will need conservation of momentum.
>
> Why are downgraded photon pairs not required to have opposite angular
> momentums in order to conserve the original photons momentum in order
> for there to be conservation of momentum in order for there to be
> instantaneous action at a distance?
>
> You still have not answered the questions.
>
> Explain  what occurs physically in nature to cause spacetime to curve
> but not move.
> Explain what occurs physically in nature which allows a C-60 molecule
> to enter, travel through, and exit multiple slits simultaneously
> without losing momentum.
> Explain what occurs physically in nature when mass converts to energy.
> Explain what occurs physically in nature which allows the future to
> determine the past.
> Explain what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity.
>
> Dark Matter Displacement explains what occurs physically in nature in
> all of the above.
>
> Dark matter is displaced by matter.
> Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
> Displaced dark matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
> A moving particle has an associated dark matter displacement wave.
> Physical effects caused by matter converting to dark matter is energy.
> Mass is conserved.
> The future does not determine the past in the physics of nature.
> Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.

And while you are not answering the above, here is another question
for you not to be able to answer:

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

Does the ripple eventually reach the Earth? If not then were does the
dark matter end and is where the dark matter ends the beginning of a
void and if not a void then what are the properties space has where
there is no dark matter and how do these properties distinguish this
region of space from dark matter? If so then that is evidence dark
matter exists from the point of the galaxy cluster collision to the
Earth.

Dark matter exists between the Earth and the galaxy cluster collision.
The ripple will reach the Earth.
The ripple propagates through the dark matter which exists between the
Earth and the galaxy cluster collision.
Dark matter is the medium in which the ripple propagates.
Dark matter is the medium in which light waves propagate.

The ripple is a gravity wave.
The ripple is displaced dark matter.
From: funkenstein on
On Jul 22, 10:40 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 21, 11:52 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > (reposting reply to similar assertion by Paul Stowe)
>
> > > Nope. For example, take two molecules, each with mass m, and separated
> > > by distance d. Give the molecules velocities such that they will
> > > approach each others center of mass and collide at time t. The
> > > calculated energy of the collision will depend on how you measure your
> > > velocities.
>
> > > For either molecule, the relative velocity of the other molecule will
> > > be d/t or -d/t.
> > > The calculated energy of collision is 1/2 mv^2 = 1/2 m.d^2/t^2, since
> > > one molecule is deemed to be stationary.
>
> > > If, instead, we say that each molecule is moving toward a stationary
> > > collision point, then v = d/2t or -d/2t
> > > The calculated energy of collision is now 2 * 1/2 mv^2 = m.d^2/4t^2 =
> > > 1/2 m.d^2/2t^2
>
> > > The two calculations disagree by a factor of two.
>
> > First of all, the principle of relativity does NOT mean that the VALUE
> > of physical quantities are the same in all reference frames.
>
> > Secondly, please consider what you mean by "energy of collision". The
> > energy of collision is NOT the total kinetic energy available.
>
> > I'll give you an example. Consider a completely inelastic collision
> > where two equal masses collide and then stick together. This will
> > involve a transformation of kinetic energy into energy of deformation
> > (or reconformation), heat, sound, etc. The completely inelastic case
> > is the case where the maximum amount of kinetic energy is so
> > transformed.
>
> > I'd like for you to calculate this energy transformed for this
> > collision as viewed in two reference frames, just as you've done
> > above: One where one of the masses is initially stationary and the
> > other is moving at v; and one where both masses are approaching at v/
> > 2.
>
> > Please remember that to find the final velocities in both cases you
> > will need conservation of momentum.
>
> Why are downgraded photon pairs not required to have opposite angular
> momentums in order to conserve the original photons momentum in order
> for there to be conservation of momentum in order for there to be
> instantaneous action at a distance?
>
> You still have not answered the questions.

Looks like he asked first. I like trying to answer, so I'll give your
very difficult questions a shot. Why not try to answer some too?

> Explain  what occurs physically in nature to cause spacetime to curve
> but not move.

Spacetime does both, only the motion is not detectable. This is gauge
invariance, proven by MMX experiment.

> Explain what occurs physically in nature which allows a C-60 molecule
> to enter, travel through, and exit multiple slits simultaneously
> without losing momentum.

The "particle" is a wave.

> Explain what occurs physically in nature when mass converts to energy.

The "mass" actually already was a bundle of energy, with properties we
call mass.

> Explain what occurs physically in nature which allows the future to
> determine the past.

Not sure where you are going with this one.. are you talking about
antimatter? One answer is that one can use observations at some time
T to determine what happened at T-x..

> Explain what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity.

G_uv = 8pi T_uv

The space-time structures which have mass affect the surrounding space-
time like that.

[snip spam]

From: mpc755 on
On Jul 22, 6:26 am, funkenstein <luke.s...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 22, 10:40 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > First of all, the principle of relativity does NOT mean that the VALUE
> > > of physical quantities are the same in all reference frames.
>
> > > Secondly, please consider what you mean by "energy of collision". The
> > > energy of collision is NOT the total kinetic energy available.
>
> > > I'll give you an example. Consider a completely inelastic collision
> > > where two equal masses collide and then stick together. This will
> > > involve a transformation of kinetic energy into energy of deformation
> > > (or reconformation), heat, sound, etc. The completely inelastic case
> > > is the case where the maximum amount of kinetic energy is so
> > > transformed.
>
> > > I'd like for you to calculate this energy transformed for this
> > > collision as viewed in two reference frames, just as you've done
> > > above: One where one of the masses is initially stationary and the
> > > other is moving at v; and one where both masses are approaching at v/
> > > 2.
>
> > > Please remember that to find the final velocities in both cases you
> > > will need conservation of momentum.
>
> > Why are downgraded photon pairs not required to have opposite angular
> > momentums in order to conserve the original photons momentum in order
> > for there to be conservation of momentum in order for there to be
> > instantaneous action at a distance?
>
> > You still have not answered the questions.
>
> Looks like he asked first.  I like trying to answer, so I'll give your
> very difficult questions a shot.  Why not try to answer some too?

I will answer these very simple questions.

> > Explain  what occurs physically in nature to cause spacetime to curve
> > but not move.
>
> Spacetime does both, only the motion is not detectable.  This is gauge
> invariance, proven by MMX experiment.

'Gauge theory'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gauge_theory

"In physics, a gauge theory is a type of field theory in which the
Lagrangian is invariant under a continuous group of local
transformations."

Explain what physically occurs in nature to cause the 'field' to curve
and what does the 'field' physically exist as? If not then is the
'field' a void? Is the 'field' material'? If not then how does the
'field' curve?

Dark matter displaced by matter is what you describe as the curvature
of spacetime.

> > Explain what occurs physically in nature which allows a C-60 molecule
> > to enter, travel through, and exit multiple slits simultaneously
> > without losing momentum.
>
> The "particle" is a wave.

What physically occurs in nature to cause the 'particle' to always be
detected exiting a single slit?

The particle is always detected exiting a single slit because the
particle always exits a single slit. The moving particle has an
associated dark matter displacement wave. The particle enters and
exits a single slit. The associated dark matter displacement wave
enters and exits multiple slits. The dark matter displacement wave
creates interference upon exiting the slits which alters the direction
the particle travels. Detecting the particle causes decoherence of the
associated dark matter displacement wave (i.e. turns the wave into
chop) and there is no interference.

> > Explain what occurs physically in nature when mass converts to energy.
>
> The "mass" actually already was a bundle of energy, with properties we
> call mass.

A change in state of mass is energy. Matter converts to dark matter.
The effects this transition has on three dimensional space is energy.

> > Explain what occurs physically in nature which allows the future to
> > determine the past.
>
> Not sure where you are going with this one..  are you talking about
> antimatter?  One answer is that one can use observations at some time
> T to determine what happened at T-x..

Has to do with a double slit thought experiment. Will follow up on
another post.

From: mpc755 on
On Jul 22, 6:58 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 22, 6:26 am, funkenstein <luke.s...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Why are downgraded photon pairs not required to have opposite angular
> > > momentums in order to conserve the original photons momentum in order
> > > for there to be conservation of momentum in order for there to be
> > > instantaneous action at a distance?
>
> > > You still have not answered the questions.
>
> > Looks like he asked first.  I like trying to answer, so I'll give your
> > very difficult questions a shot.  Why not try to answer some too?
>
> I will answer these very simple questions.
>
> > > Explain  what occurs physically in nature to cause spacetime to curve
> > > but not move.
>
> > Spacetime does both, only the motion is not detectable.  This is gauge
> > invariance, proven by MMX experiment.
>
> 'Gauge theory'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gauge_theory
>
> "In physics, a gauge theory is a type of field theory in which the
> Lagrangian is invariant under a continuous group of local
> transformations."
>
> Explain what physically occurs in nature to cause the 'field' to curve
> and what does the 'field' physically exist as? If not then is the
> 'field' a void? Is the 'field' material'? If not then how does the
> 'field' curve?
>
> Dark matter displaced by matter is what you describe as the curvature
> of spacetime.
>
> > > Explain what occurs physically in nature which allows a C-60 molecule
> > > to enter, travel through, and exit multiple slits simultaneously
> > > without losing momentum.
>
> > The "particle" is a wave.
>
> What physically occurs in nature to cause the 'particle' to always be
> detected exiting a single slit?
>
> The particle is always detected exiting a single slit because the
> particle always exits a single slit. The moving particle has an
> associated dark matter displacement wave. The particle enters and
> exits a single slit. The associated dark matter displacement wave
> enters and exits multiple slits. The dark matter displacement wave
> creates interference upon exiting the slits which alters the direction
> the particle travels. Detecting the particle causes decoherence of the
> associated dark matter displacement wave (i.e. turns the wave into
> chop) and there is no interference.
>
> > > Explain what occurs physically in nature when mass converts to energy..
>
> > The "mass" actually already was a bundle of energy, with properties we
> > call mass.
>
> A change in state of mass is energy. Matter converts to dark matter.
> The effects this transition has on three dimensional space is energy.
>
> > > Explain what occurs physically in nature which allows the future to
> > > determine the past.
>
> > Not sure where you are going with this one..  are you talking about
> > antimatter?  One answer is that one can use observations at some time
> > T to determine what happened at T-x..
>
> Has to do with a double slit thought experiment. Will follow up on
> another post.

The slits in a double slit experiment are the length the particle
travels in a year. The particle enters the slit(s). Six months later
detectors are placed at the exits to the slits. The particle is always
detected exiting a single slit.

The slits in a double slit experiment are the length the particle
travels in a year. The particle enters the slit(s). Six months later
detectors are placed at the exits to the slits. Three months later, or
nine months since the particle entered the slit(s) the detectors are
removed from the exits. Repeat and the particle creates an
interference pattern.

The poster I was asking the question of insists the particle enters
one slit or multiple slits depending upon there being detectors at the
exits to the slits when the particle exits the slits a year in the
future.

In Dark Matter Displacement the particle is always detected exiting a
single slit because the particle always enters and exits a single slit
and it is the associated dark matter displacement wave which enters
and exits multiple slits and creates interference upon exiting the

From: mpc755 on
On Jul 22, 4:49 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> for you not to be able to answer:
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> Does the ripple eventually reach the Earth? If not then were does the
> dark matter end and is where the dark matter ends the beginning of a
> void and if not a void then what are the properties space has where
> there is no dark matter and how do these properties distinguish this
> region of space from dark matter? If so then that is evidence dark
> matter exists from the point of the galaxy cluster collision to the

<crickets>