From: Arno R on
Hi all,

Sorry... I don't know if 'color scheme' is the right option that I want since I am using a Dutch version of Access...

I would like to programmatically set the Access option for the color scheme to be used.
I would use Application.Getoption (to set the option back) and Application.SetOption
I can find the exact wording of lots of access options in the help, but I fail to find this one.
Any ideas?

Thanks, Arno R

From: Arvin Meyer on
I'm pretty sure that you have to use a Form Template to set default design
options for forms. So add a template form to the database and use:

Application.SetOption ("Form Template = My Form")

I'm not sure where the quote go, so experiment a little)

--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: Arno R on
Thanks Arvin but I a not looking to set a form template...

I am looking to set the global Access option for the Color Scheme to use
In my Access 2007 version I can choose (popular options) Grey, blue and black and this affects all databases.
So because it affects all databases I also want to revert to the previous setting.
I just can't find the option-name.
Or maybe it's a registry-setting ??

Regards, Arno R

"Arvin Meyer" <arvinm(a)invalid.org> schreef in bericht news:a6mdnU1xhLvNSrbRnZ2dnUVZ_rCdnZ2d(a)earthlink.com...

From: Arno R on
I found the registry-setting:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Common]
"Theme"=dword:00000003

This means the 'black theme'
(dWord 1 = blue and 2 is grey)

However
Application.SetOption "Theme", 3
fails

I guess I have to change the registry-setting in code to do what I want...

From: Banana on
On 7/1/10 10:12 AM, Arno R wrote:
> However
> Application.SetOption "Theme", 3
> fails
>
> I guess I have to change the registry-setting in code to do what I want...

IINM, SetOptions and GetOptions are application-specific so for Access,
the only options you can change using those is whatever in the Access'
subkey (and Jet/ACE as well if you use DBEngine.XXXOptions instead of
Application.XXXOptions)

Sorry.