From: Steve on
Hi,
Have an access 2003 access data base, SP1. I know its behind the curve, but
am in the process of having IT update the 17 computers using the database to
SP3.
Access has save as 2000 by default. Would it be advantageous
/problematic/make no difference to change it to 2003.
Thanks.
From: Maurice on
No that would be an issue. What would be the issue is that SP3 has sme
issues. See the article on allen's site:

http://www.allenbrowne.com/bug-Access2003SP3.html

as long as you take that as an additional point to take into consideration
your good to go.

hth
--
Maurice Ausum