From: Sergio Torres on
I have MS Office Enterprise 2007 (12.0.6514.5000) SP2 MSO (12.0.6251.5000) on
a Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits.

When I open the linked table manager in MS Access and try to check any
table I get an error message saying "The expression FldListCheckItem you
entered as the event property setting produced the following error: error in

There is no way for the OK button the get enabled, so I cannot use the
linked table manager.

If I try to use the Report or Query Wizards I get, twice, a msgbox saying
"Error in loading DLL" before the wizards opens. I haven't tried the wizards
after the messages.

When working with a MS Access 2003 database (or a copy of it in MS Access
2007 format) If I try to edit a piece of code in VBA editor window and write,
let's say, "Dim db as ". As soon as I press the space bar after the "as"
keyword, MS Access crashes and I get a msgbox saying: "Microsoft Office
Access has stopped working".

The references in the VBA editor window are:
Visual Basic For Applications
Microsoft Access 12.0 Object Library
OLE Automation
Microsoft Access 12.0 Access database engine Object Library
Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0 (SP6)
Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.7 Library.

This same MS Access 2003 database (or its 2007 version) work just fine (and
its code can be edited without Access crashing) in another PC running MS
Office Pro 2007 on Windows Home Premium 64 bits.

I tried registering dao360.dll and msado15.dll with regsrv.exe...

I ran the MS Office Diagnostincs and it found no problem.

I uninstalled office and installed it again.

I checked and there are no pending updates.

I checked the event viewer and there appears an error report in the
Application log saying:

Faulting application name: MSACCESS.EXE, version: 12.0.6423.1000, time
stamp: 0x49b08a47
Faulting module name: VBE6.DLL, version: 6.5.10.40, time stamp: 0x48a4b5d6
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x001f2bb5
Faulting process id: 0x1110
Faulting application start time: 0x01cac71de6369981
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft
Office\Office12\MSACCESS.EXE
Faulting module path: C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\VBA\VBA6\VBE6.DLL
Report Id: 0bf50e89-3313-11df-bea5-0021705e622f

Any ideas? It's getting anoying!!!!

--
Sergio Torres C.
(505) 897 2041