From: croach4 on
I am working on an assignment for school and it is requiring me to generate a
table from scratch and then create a contacts table from the templates. When
I click on the create tab and then under the table group, I click on the
table templates, then contacts. When the table comes up it is a blank table
with no predefined fields. Out of curiosity, I also clicked on the other
table templates (tasks, issues, events, and assets) they all came up the same
way. I have tried to “repair” MS Office Enterprise 2007 from my disk, and it
is still the same. Is there another step I need to do, or do I need to
re-install entire MS Office Enterprise 2007 program?

Pages: 1
Prev: Lista delle edicole
Next: Access 2007 w/VBA