From: Arturo on
Has Access 2007 affected the use of internet databases as far as anyone
knows? The size limitation seems to be gone. so, is Access now an option to
store information on a web site.

I know they don't support Access on the web anymore, but that is not what I
am talking about. If you understand this question, give me some feedback.

Thank you.
From: Daniel Pineault on
Take a look at

http://www.devhut.net/index.php?lang=en&pid=0000000036

Also, I know that apparently Access 2010 will enable some new web features,
but from what I have heard this will require sharepoint (someone may correct
me on this point). So even 2010 is still not a viable option for a db on the
web. Access is simply not the right technology for this task and was never
meant to do so.
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault