From: Graeme on
Hello,

I'm looking for video instruction on Access 2007. Is the package marketed by
TrainSignal helpful? Can anyone recommend a video based upon experience? I
am new to Access but experienced with computers.Thanks.

From: Jens Schilling on
Hi,

Graeme wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for video instruction on Access 2007. Is the package
> marketed by TrainSignal helpful? Can anyone recommend a video based
> upon experience? I am new to Access but experienced with
> computers.Thanks.

I don't know the package above, but I guess it could be a good idea to start
with some free resources.

Crystals videos on Youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/user/LearnAccessByCrystal

Bob Heifler provides some free tutorials on

http://www.myaccessprogram.com/Tutorial.html

Microsoft - "How do I .. in Access" - Videos

http://msdn.microsoft.com/de-de/office/ee424156(en-us).aspx

Regards
Jens

From: flebber on
On Mar 14, 9:55 pm, "Jens Schilling"
<JensSchillingBitteLoesc...(a)fissership.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Graeme wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> > I'm looking for video instruction on Access 2007. Is the package
> > marketed by TrainSignal helpful? Can anyone recommend a video based
> > upon experience? I am new to Access but experienced with
> > computers.Thanks.
>
> I don't know the package above, but I guess it could be a good idea to start
> with some free resources.
>
> Crystals videos on Youtube :
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/LearnAccessByCrystal
>
> Bob Heifler provides some free tutorials on
>
> http://www.myaccessprogram.com/Tutorial.html
>
> Microsoft - "How do I .. in Access"  - Videos
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/de-de/office/ee424156(en-us).aspx
>
> Regards
> Jens

VTC has a wide range of video's from Access and beyond and they are
relatively inexpensive about $30 a month and they are good quality.

http://www.vtc.com/modules/products/titleList.php

or at lynda.com

http://www.lynda.com/home/ViewCourses.aspx?lpk0=121

I like and still review these videos but did find it hard to watch
progressively which you are supposed to do. The pace was a little
slow. The Bob Heifler videos recommended above are good too.

Matthew McDonald "Access the missing manual" I find is a good
reference to have.