From: Dave on
I am running into errors that always seem to be related ot access permissions
with Exchange Systems Manager.

1. When viewing the Exchange Systems Manager general tab, the following
error string is located in the log file directory field:

Access Denied
Facility: Win32
ID no: 80070005
Exchange System Manager

I get the same error I access the Directory Access tab

I get the following dialog when accessing various tabs in the Mail server
properties.

When I access RPC-HTTP or Diagnostic Logging and Locales
The network Path was not found.
Facility: Win32
ID no: c0070035
Exchange System Manager

and
when I access Monitoring
ID no: c1038692

I am using Exchange Server 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2003 Cluster. I have
Symantec Mail Security running for Anti-Virus protection.