From: Pass-the-Reality on
On my Report I have a Page Header that has my column names, a Category Header
that has my Categories and then my Detail. How do I sum up my Categories
after each heading? Do I have to create another Header?

ANO
$400,000 10% $5000 15%
$600,000 15% $8000 14%
I WANT TO SUM UP ANO DATA HERE
BEN
$400,000 10% $5000 15%
$600,000 15% $8000 14%
From: Douglas J. Steele on
You want a Category Footer.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

"Pass-the-Reality" <PasstheReality(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:525CA93E-94B0-40BE-A620-0FC0D5F73789(a)microsoft.com...

From: Daryl S on
Use the Category Footer.
--
Daryl S