From: Michelle on
I have this problem often in MS Access 2003 and 2007. This is how I fix it:

Open the table "Switchboard Items" or whatever table you use to control the switchboard.

Copy all the data.

Paste it into a new table.

Delete (or rename) the existing "Switchboard Items" table. Rename the new table as "Switchboard Items" or whatever name you had on the previous switchboard table.

Risikio wrote:

Switchboard Title Not Showing Properly
16-Sep-09

Using Office 2007 and my Access Switchboard is not showing the correct title.
No matter what I put in for the title, the last item on the switchboard
shows up as the title.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On Wednesday, September 16, 2009 8:49 PM
Risikio wrote:

Switchboard Title Not Showing Properly
Using Office 2007 and my Access Switchboard is not showing the correct title.
No matter what I put in for the title, the last item on the switchboard
shows up as the title.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sending SMTP email from within BizTalk Orchestration
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/9dd0f346-baf9-4674-a50f-1716445b26bc/sending-smtp-email-from-w.aspx

Pages: 1
Prev: Date Picker won't appear
Next: teste