From: Tasha on
I have been requested to help design an application that uses sharepoint to
gather data but then is able to transfer that data real time to access to do
some manipulation and returns data back to sharepoint. Is this possible? Can
anyone recommend a site for this? Can sharepoint do complex queries?
From: Larry Linson on
Access 2010 and the new version of SharePoint have a number of features to
allow them to work well together to create Access Web Apps. There are quite
a number of references in recent months in this newsgroup, in the Access
team's blog, and at MVP Albert Kallal's website.

--
Larry Linson, Microsoft Office Access MVP
Co-author: "Microsoft Access Small Business Solutions", published by Wiley