From: Carl on
Hi,

I accidently overwrote my sorucecode with a precompiled version of the site.
Is it possible to restore all/some parts of it. I've managed to rescue some
files, but I get a lot of problems with refrerence missing from the pages to
the app_code. It strange because it's all the same site, I cant find where
the acutal reference is missing.

regards,

Carl

From: iduditz on
If your aspx and .vb / .cs files are recovered, look inside your .aspx pages
for a reference to the code-behind dll for each page

From: Carl on
Thanks, I did that, and replaced the references to the source instead of the
assemblies, and it works now. I have to be more carful in the future where I
copy the files ;-)

regards,

Carl