From: John Fields on
On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 22:09:08 -0800 (PST), Magnetic
<magnetic.trap(a)yandex.ua> wrote:

>So, dear citizens, be ready to near death. You all will be murdered
>soon by criminals, who name themselves as scientists.

---
And when it doesn't come to pass what will you do?

JF
From: John Fields on
On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 01:34:48 -0800 (PST), Magnetic
<magnetic.trap(a)yandex.ua> wrote:

>Probability of Earth Explosion is extremely high.
>
>I would kill your Rolf Heuer today, but he is very far from me.
>
>I don�t want that you and your criminal physicists kill me and my
>relatives.
>
>I repeat: �David Bernier, if you don't see any "intent to destroy the
>Earth", then you and such blind as you are criminals and idiots.�

---
I'd say that your admitted desire and willingness to kill those who are
attempting to advance the worlds store of knowledge speaks volumes about
who is a psychopath, a criminal, and an idiot.

JF
From: John Fields on
On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 08:21:40 -0600, Vladimir Vassilevsky
<nospam(a)nowhere.com> wrote:

>Magnetic wrote:
>

>> Probability of Earth Explosion is extremely high.
>>
>> I would kill your Rolf Heuer today, but he is very far from me.
>>
>> I don�t want that you and your criminal physicists kill me and my
>> relatives.
>>
>> I repeat: �David Bernier, if you don't see any "intent to destroy the
>> Earth", then you and such blind as you are criminals and idiots.�
>

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Stop_Worrying_and_Start_Living
>
>BTW, I am tempted to write a book "How to stop being an idiot and start
>living"

---
An autobiography, no doubt?
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Sorry, just couldn't resist! :-)

JF
From: John Fields on
On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 08:31:08 -0700 (PDT), Magnetic
<magnetic.trap(a)yandex.ua> wrote:

>The crudest error, made by them, is equating of the consequences of
>collider collisions with cosmo-atmospheric collisions. To see the
>difference between these consequences look my model with two 10-kg
>bottles with neutrons. You will see that the bottle, corresponding to
>cosmic rays, will be safe. But the bottle, corresponding to LHC
>collisions, will transform the town into Hiroshima.

---
Pity, then everyone will have to learn Japanese...

JF
From: krw on
On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:56:56 -0500, John Fields
<jfields(a)austininstruments.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 08:31:08 -0700 (PDT), Magnetic
><magnetic.trap(a)yandex.ua> wrote:
>

>>The crudest error, made by them, is equating of the consequences of
>>collider collisions with cosmo-atmospheric collisions. To see the
>>difference between these consequences look my model with two 10-kg
>>bottles with neutrons. You will see that the bottle, corresponding to
>>cosmic rays, will be safe. But the bottle, corresponding to LHC
>>collisions, will transform the town into Hiroshima.
>
>---
>Pity, then everyone will have to learn Japanese...

I've seen the movie. Don't worry, the beast dies and everything turns out OK.