From: "HARDING Pascal" on
I want to keep a copy of each message on the front postfix
server having virtual mailboxes-domains and to continue to
forward each messages to the final destinations where
three lanlocal servers (2 postfix and 1 exchange) manage
their respective domains.
it will be a kind of migration of the accounts emails to
the front postfix server.

* * * ------------------ * * *

WEB MAIL du Fonds de Régulation et de Contrôle du Café Cacao en Côte d'Ivoire

http://www.frc.ci
* * * ------------------ * * *

From: Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz on
Le lundi 9 août 2010 07:16:28, HARDING Pascal a écrit :
> I want to keep a copy of each message on the front postfix
> server having virtual mailboxes-domains and to continue to
> forward each messages to the final destinations where
> three lanlocal servers (2 postfix and 1 exchange) manage
> their respective domains.
> it will be a kind of migration of the accounts emails to
> the front postfix server.

> WEB MAIL du Fonds de Régulation et de Contrôle du Café Cacao en Côte
> d'Ivoire
>
> http://www.frc.ci
To keep a copy you may use de CCi option to forward a copy to an specific
account.

maybe also amavisd-new quarantine options could be usefull for you if yor need
more control than just saving emails.

LD