From: Web-Mail Admin on

Dear Web-Mail Account Owner:

It has come to our notice that your email has not passed the verification/Update process that we are presently working on.
We
are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center .We are
deleting all Old Web mail email account to create more space for new
accounts. To prevent your account from closing you will have to update
it so that we will know that it's a present used account. To complete
your account re-confirmation, you must reply to this email immediately
and enter your account details as requested below.

Email User-name :........ .....
EMAIL Password :...............
Date of Birth :...............
Country or Territory :........

You have limited time to supply the above details for effective services
by
replying to this email and any delay or incorrect username or password,
may
cause our server to automatically log you out from our system.
Thank you.
Regards,

Web Support Team.

Thank you for usage