From: Kadaitcha Man on
Some tottery dumbass named "Dave-UK" bellowed:

> "TheDeadWolf" <thedeadwolfx(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Dave-UK wrote:
>>>
>>> "TheDeadWolf" <thedeadwolfx(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> It sounds like the graphics card to me. If it has a fan make sure it's
>>> working. Also some cards have an extra 12volt plug on them, make sure
>>> it's fitted ok if it's there. You could try removing/re-seating the
>>> card. Then I would try another graphics card if you have a spare.
>>>

>> I think it would be a problem changing graphics card because this one
>> is integrated into the mother board. I see no extra cables.
>
> That's bad news. I guess it's time to contact Acer about your repair
> options. You might have to get it back to factory condition first, as
> has been suggested.

PS: TESTING 123

--
Test signature

Dinner tonight:
Cooked aborted feotus and garlic preserve under threatening chef's pubic
hairs and liver dressing, dished up in a cooling pannikin heaped with
ratty oddments of kelp and green bean with medley of acorn in dog pee, a
side of buffalo lymph node and a demitasse of syphilis tea.