From: DavidBowman on
If you go to this guy's site, you'll discover that,
unfortunately, he's not a troll. He's for real,
and he's obviously a psychopathic schizophrenic
into jewish mycisticism and Manson-like politics.
He's also a potential--if not likely--serial killer.

It's literally the most fucked-up thing I've
ever seen on the internet, and that really
takes something.

> Nuclear War against the Anglo-American narco-terrorists

At least until August, you lived in Austraila.
Cover your techno-tracks boy, 'cause if they ever
lead to anywhere near DC, you'll be getting a
drive-by delivery from Winchester.

And ask anybody here if I'm JUST the one
who'd really do it.

=[ d

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2