From: Mark on
After launching Acrobat I was informed that an update is necessory before
proceeding. When selecting the Update I received the following message:
"Sorry, an error has occurred. The application could not be installed
because the AIR file is damaged. Try obtaining a new AIR file from the
application author." How do I proceed?

Thank you, Mark
From: PvdG42 on

"Mark" <Mark(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After launching Acrobat I was informed that an update is necessory before
> proceeding. When selecting the Update I received the following message:
> "Sorry, an error has occurred. The application could not be installed
> because the AIR file is damaged. Try obtaining a new AIR file from the
> application author." How do I proceed?
>
> Thank you, Mark

As your issue appears to be with an Adobe product, I suggest you contact
Adobe technical support.

http://www.adobe.com/support/