From: DOUG on
What is an Active.Paste error in an Excel macro and how do I make it go away?
I am working with two lists in a spreadsheet, side-by-side. My task is to
move to cell A1, filter to the row I need in column A, copy the corresponding
value from column B, release the filter, and move to the first open cell in
the right-hand column where I must paste the copied data. It is a dull,
repetetive process which I must repeat about 100 times. A workable macro for
this sure would be nice.

DOUG in Wichita KS
From: Rick Rothstein on
I'm not sure what "Active.Paste" is, so I am unsure about any error that
might be associated with it. However, I'm more interested in the macro that
you want to write. Had you posted your code, that might have helped us some.
Anyway, if you can describe what you need to do in more detail (try not to
skip or gloss over any steps... remember, we only know what you tell us),
perhaps we can offer you a working macro to do it.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)