From: NEHicks on
I want to put a text box in a cell. I have followed all the instructions I
can find and it still isn't working. I try to type in the box and then go to
another cell and the text shows up in the cell behind the text box. What am
I doing wrong?
From: Jim Thomlinson on
The Active X textbox control comes from the control toolbox. To adjust it's
settings you need to put the sheet into Design mode by clicking the first
button on that toolbar (looks like a triangle, pencil and ruler). Right click
the text box and select Properties. Add a cell address to the Linked Cell and
then Exit Desing mode. That should do it.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson