From: Paul Kraemer on
Hi,

I am using Excel 2007. I have been placing several ActiveX Command Buttons
on a worksheet. I was wondering if there is a setting that would force the
boundaries of my Command Buttons to "snap" to cell boundaries on the
underlying worksheet.

Thanks in advance,
Paul Kraemer
--
Paul Kraemer
From: Dave Peterson on
Manually?

If yes, hold down the alt-key when you're positioning the commandbutton (or any
shape).

It'll snap-to the edge of a cell. Get close to the corner and it'll snap-to
both edges.

--

Dave Peterson
From: Jim Thomlinson on
Nope but on the drawing toolbar you can Align Horizontal and Vertical as will
as space Horzontal and Veritical. Using a combinataion of those buttons you
can get things lined up pretty quickly.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson