From: Mendoza ~ Nita on
Here's a business list package on sale this week only:

Business List Silver Package

American Business Email List - 2 million emails various businesses
Financial Planners Database - 148,857 records all with emails
Finance and Money Professionals Database - 116,568 records all with emails

All complete lists above: $276

There are more packages and not just for business. we also have healthcare, consumers and more. Contact me here for more info or to get samples: Bruno.John(a)goodlists.co.cc

to get off please email disappear(a)goodlists.co.cc