From: Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57) on
Hi all,

I was reading the amendments (no too much deeply) which comes with Ada
2012, and there is an update which I do not understand :

http://www.ada-auth.org/ai-files/grab_bag/Amendment-2-D9.html
In “10.1.2 Context Clauses - With Clauses” says
> Replace paragraph 12: [AI05-0077-1]A name denoting a library item that
> is visible only due to being
> mentioned in one or more with_clauses that include the reserved
> word private shall appear only within:
> by:
> A name denoting a library_item that is visible only due to being
> mentioned in one or more with_clauses that include the reserved
> word private shall appear only within:

I have check multiple times, word by word, and this ends up to be the
exact same to me.

An error or something I missed ?
From: Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57) on
OK, sorry, I see: “library item” vs “library_item” (the underscore).

When I see this kind of things, do I have to understand this is a matter
of unformally defined item (old version) vs formally defined item (new
version) ? If this was made part of an amendment, I suppose the concern is
more than typo or formatting.