From: Tomek Walkuski on
Hi,

I have an Ada application, which acts as some kind of shell (in client
- server mode, client and server are talking via sockets): you can
write messages to the server and get responses. I want to build web
interface for this. Do you have any hints how to link my Ada server
application (or client side) with web Ruby on Rails application (or
any web application in any technology)? Of course web application
should have AJAX based interface.
From: xavier grave on