From: J-P. Rosen on
Adalog is pleased to announce a new release of AdaControl.

This release includes various improvements, bug fixes, etc. and raises
the number of possible checks to 388.

As usual, it is available in source (GMGPL) and executable for
Gnat-GPL2009 forms from http://www.adalog.fr/adacontrol2.htm

Enjoy!
J-P. Rosen (rosen(a)adalog.fr)
From: Anh Vo on
On Apr 13, 1:50 am, "J-P. Rosen" <ro...(a)adalog.fr> wrote:
> Adalog is pleased to announce a new release of AdaControl.
>
> This release includes various improvements, bug fixes, etc. and raises
> the number of possible checks to 388.
>
> As usual, it is available in source (GMGPL) and executable for
> Gnat-GPL2009 forms fromhttp://www.adalog.fr/adacontrol2.htm

Thank you for share your work.

All source distributions have problems to be unzip/untar after
downloading. I am sure if I am the only one who has this problem.

Anh Vo
From: Simon Wright on
Anh Vo <anhvofrcaus(a)gmail.com> writes:

> On Apr 13, 1:50 am, "J-P. Rosen" <ro...(a)adalog.fr> wrote:
>> Adalog is pleased to announce a new release of AdaControl.
>>
>> This release includes various improvements, bug fixes, etc. and raises
>> the number of possible checks to 388.
>>
>> As usual, it is available in source (GMGPL) and executable for
>> Gnat-GPL2009 forms from http://www.adalog.fr/adacontrol2.htm
>
> Thank you for share your work.
>
> All source distributions have problems to be unzip/untar after
> downloading. I am sure if I am the only one who has this problem.

Unzipped OK here (Mac OS X).
From: Peter C. Chapin on
Anh Vo wrote:

> On Apr 13, 1:50 am, "J-P. Rosen" <ro...(a)adalog.fr> wrote:
>> Adalog is pleased to announce a new release of AdaControl.
>>
>> This release includes various improvements, bug fixes, etc. and raises
>> the number of possible checks to 388.
>>
>> As usual, it is available in source (GMGPL) and executable for
>> Gnat-GPL2009 forms fromhttp://www.adalog.fr/adacontrol2.htm
>
> Thank you for share your work.

Let me echo that sentiment. Thanks for the great tool!

> All source distributions have problems to be unzip/untar after
> downloading. I am sure if I am the only one who has this problem.

I didn't have any problems unpacking it here (openSUSE Linux 11.1). However, I
am getting the following error in my GPS (v4.3.1) when I first start the
environment:

/opt/gnat/share/gps/plug-ins/adactl.py:479: GtkWarning:
gtk_widget_set_accel_path: assertion `_gtk_accel_path_is_valid (accel_path)'
failed add_before=True);

It doesn't seem to inhibit any functionality that I've noticed so far. Any
ideas about what this means?

Peter

From: J-P. Rosen on
Peter C. Chapin a écrit :
> /opt/gnat/share/gps/plug-ins/adactl.py:479: GtkWarning:
> gtk_widget_set_accel_path: assertion `_gtk_accel_path_is_valid (accel_path)'
> failed add_before=True);
>
> It doesn't seem to inhibit any functionality that I've noticed so far. Any
> ideas about what this means?

1) It is a gtk error message from GPS, I have no idea where it comes
from (I didn't have that here on the same GPS)

2) add_before is a parameter to define the place where a new item is to
be added in a menu. It is used when adding the "help on rule" menu item.
So it may be the case that this item does not appear where I intended
it to be. A restriction I hope you can live with ;-)

J-P. Rosen (rosen(a)adalog.fr)