From: Brian Salter on
Hi all,

I'm setting up a new machine (Windows 7) with Adagide and MinGW, but for
some reason compiles come back with this error message:
gnat1: invalid switch: 0

Doing a compile & make from the command line works fine, so it appears to
just be an Adagide problem. Does this ring a bell with anyone?
Unfortunately the docs for Adagide are pretty sketchy when it comes to
debugging it's problems. And yeah, I know that this isn't really an Ada
problem, but I thought someone around here might have encountered this
before.

Thanks, in advance!
Brian

From: Brian Salter on
Update: It appears the problem has to do with Adagide using the -gnat05
option. Now, if I can just find a way to turn that off...

Brian

From: Gautier write-only on
Curiously, I've just tested and it works fine (with/without the "Allow
OO extensions" in global settings, and also with/without "-gnat05" in
the local options as well. Perhaps if you describe which versions you
have it will help
- Windows 7: 32 or 64 bit ? (on a 64 bit machine here AdaGIDE won't
start) ?
- GNAT: which version ? (GPL 2010 seems to default now on Ada 95, so I
had to add "-gnat05" in many places, also in .gpr projects)
- AdaGIDE: which version ?
HTH
G.