From: Charlie on
I use Access 2003. I have a table set up with a field for pictures, this
table sits behind a form to add BMPs, which display on the form and print on
reports.
In the past, when I have had to reinstall Access for any reason, the
pictures instead of displaying fully in the form, only show as thumbnails
with the file name. I have in the past resoved this by removing Microsoft
Picture manager from MS Office. I don't know how I figured that out or why it
works but it does. However, I had to reinstall Office yesterday, removed MS
Pictrue Manager as usual and it's NOT working now, still only thumbnails
display. Is this a known problem? Can anybody help me?