From: Bobby Jones on
My system has lots of different fonts, but only seven or eight are
available with my e-mail. Is there a way to get more e-mail fonts available?
From: Leonard Grey on
What email program is "my email"?
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

From: Ken Blake, MVP on
On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:11:07 -0700, Bobby Jones
<BobbyJones(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> My system has lots of different fonts, but only seven or eight are
> available with my e-mail. Is there a way to get more e-mail fonts available?

Two points:

1. The answer to your question likely depends at least in part on what
e-mail program you use. It's extremely difficult to give you any help
unless you tell us that.

2. Many of us (me, for example) *never* want to get html e-mail
messages using fonts, colors, sizes, etc. If you ever send me a
message, please be sure to send it in plain text.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup
From: Bobby Jones on

From: Malke on
Ken Blake, MVP wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:11:07 -0700, Bobby Jones
> <BobbyJones(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>> My system has lots of different fonts, but only seven or eight are
>> available with my e-mail. Is there a way to get more e-mail fonts
>> available?
>

> Two points:
>
> 1. The answer to your question likely depends at least in part on what
> e-mail program you use. It's extremely difficult to give you any help
> unless you tell us that.
>
> 2. Many of us (me, for example) *never* want to get html e-mail
> messages using fonts, colors, sizes, etc. If you ever send me a
> message, please be sure to send it in plain text.

And just to add to your excellent advice, the OP should know that he can
take hours picking out what he thinks is *just* the right font but if the
recipient doesn't have the same font on his/her system, it won't appear.
Like you, I'm not interested in getting singing, dancing, flashing, colorful
email. Just type the d*mn message already!

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!