From: JohnG on
I have a macro in Excel 2003 that creates an email.

How do I add the default Outlook signature to this email through the macro?

Thanks

John
From: Barb Reinhardt on
This should help

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/signature.htm
--
HTH,

Barb Reinhardt

From: JohnG on
Thanks Barb, I'll take a look at that

John

From: JP on
If you are automating Outlook using its object model, just call the
MailItem.Display method. That will cause Outlook to add the signature
to the email.

--JP