From: SarahN on
Hi,

I have a question. I am stuck with I am trying to add a number of Fractions
and then Display as a Percentage. Does anyone have a formula for this that
works?

4/4 4/4 3/3 2/2 2/2 = 100%

4/4 4/4 3/4 2/2 2/2 = 94% ?

Is there a way that excel can automatically calculate this? Thanks heaps

From: SarahN on
Just to add to this. they are not true fractions. It is really using 4 out of
4. 3 out of 4 etc. I hope this makes sense. and that someone can help

From: Jacob Skaria on
Check out your post @ Worksheet Functions. There is no need to multi-post..
--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)