From: S.S. on
I would like to select a cell with a product code (let's say cell B6 contains
Part #ABC). I would like to activate that cell, click on a button to run a
macro to change the quantity (lets say quantitiy is in cell A6.) If A6 is
currently 0, a click would change it to 1. if it is 2, a click would change
it to 3. On a sheet with many product numbers, the macro would start at the
active cell, jumpone column to the left, and "1" and return to the cell to
the right. I know this is possible, but can not seem to get there. Thanks in
advance for your help
From: JLGWhiz on
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
ActiveCell.Offset(0, -1) = ActiveCell.Offset(0 -1).Value + 1
End Sub

From: JLGWhiz on
Should have mentioned that the code is based on the button being from the
Control Toolbox and should be loaded by right clicking the button>View Code
to open the code window.