From: Brandon Rampersad on
What guide/ebook/tutorial/article that would explain best-practices and
best-interfaces for admin/backend panels would you recommend?. I already
know how to build them, now i just need to narrow my techniques to the best
ones by reading best practices and implementations :)

Thank You Buds
Brandon_R

--
A Brandon_R Production
From: Karl DeSaulniers on
JPMaster made a good simple login/admin panel. Google him maybe?

Karl

Sent from losPhone