From: Maki on
Hi

Whenever I do Advanced Filter >Copy to another location, Excel wouldn't
allow me to specify the destination (i.e. Copy to:) on worksheet other than
the one I'm currently working on.

Isn't there a way around this?

--
Maki @ Canberra.AU
From: Gord Dibben on
Yes, there is a way around this.

You must start the operation from the sheet you want to be the destination
sheet.

See Debra Dalgleish's site for how-to with a video should you choose.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xladvfilter01.html#ExtractWs

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP