From: Dan on
Can anyone tell me is Advanced System Care worth using or what else
should I use.

Dan
From: smlunatick on
On Apr 3, 1:50 pm, Dan <dfreeh...(a)verizon.net> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me is Advanced System Care worth using or what else
> should I use.
>
> Dan

Advanced System Care is a "glorified" registry defragmenter bundled
with other tools. The newer version does not do a good job.

In general, registry defragmenter software will cause more problems
than they fix.

No. not worth it.
From: smlunatick on
On Apr 5, 9:29 pm, smlunatick <yves...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 3, 1:50 pm, Dan <dfreeh...(a)verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > Can anyone tell me is Advanced System Care worth using or what else
> > should I use.
>
> > Dan
>
> Advanced System Care is a "glorified" registry defragmenter bundled
> with other tools.  The newer version does not do a good job.
>
> In general, registry defragmenter software will cause more problems
> than they fix.
>
> No. not worth it.

Also, it is not a Microsoft product.