From: KIM W on
Thanks to all! I will be applying and adapting these in the next couple of
days.

From: Herbert Seidenberg on
Excel 2007, Table
Count unique repeated row sequences.
Added Rick's great macro for your convenience.
http://c0444202.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/01_31_10a.xlsm
From: Rick Rothstein on
Thank you for you very nice compliment... I appreciated it very much.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)