From: "CelebrityAccess" on
Advertise in ENCORE and get a FREE Apple iPad!

ENCORE.CELEBRITYACCESS.COM

With pin-point accuracy, Encore will deliver your message to the desktop of booking agents, artist managers, record label executives, talent buyers, venue operators, concert support services, and over 100,000 other live entertainment industry professionals…

There is no better or more cost-effective means to reach this market… period.

Call us today at 303-350-1700 and learn more about how your product or service may benefit from our customized advertising programs…
…. and get a free iPad to boot.

For further details, please visit us at:

www.celebrityaccess.com/advertisewithus

Call us today at 303-350-1700
or

CelebrityAccess
2401 Broadway ~~ Boulder, CO 80304
Ph. 303-350-1700 ~~ Fax 303-339-6877
www.celebrityaccess.com
sales(a)celebrityaccess.com

Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.

If you choose not to receive future mailings, please reply with “remove” in the Subject Line.