From: "SED" on
Hi,

I'm in the search for resources for the next step in the information's age.
I think smartphones with GPS and the internet will be THE BIG BUSINESS next
years.

Because this is hard business I'm not able to get overview and resources
handly, except by selling my soul to the big companies. There is so much
information on the internet that one person can not find what out what is
real and what is not.

Can you send me links regarding GPS, maps, smartphones that PHP programmers
focus on? I'm asking for useful information at advanced level, even though
it links to other programming languages, graphics or big companies.

Regards,

Summi

from Iceland (...where the volcano stopped the world) J