From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
After Update Event

Hi All,

I am having a table like the below:-

Table Name : DCData

Field Name Type
Document Presented Yes/No
Date Date/Time

I have created a form Using Wizard and get the fields from DCdata Table to
my form.

Form Name: DCData (F)

I require a after update event macro for my [Document Presented] field
(Yes/No) if the person check the [Document Presented] check box then the form
should show the [Date] field otherwise if it is unchecked then the [Date]
field should not be visible and cannot be accessed by the users. (Using
Access 2003)

Awaiting for your reply.

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)
--------------------
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
I don't write macros, but here's some VBA code:

Private Sub Document_Presented_AfterUpdate()
If Me.[PDocument Presented] = True Then
Me.[Date].Visible = True
Else
Me.[Date].Visible = False
End If
End Sub

You will also need to use similar code in the form's current event.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: Ms-Exl-Learner on