From: Sagar on
Solution: this error arises because system Date time is not correct. if system Date Time is few months or may b years back then this error arises.

May be the yours Clients Machine are running behind the current date.

Please Change System Date time.It has worked for me.

J wrote:

He doesn't have JS disabled because our Login page simply wouldn't work.
29-Jul-08

He doesn't have JS disabled because our Login page simply wouldn't work. He
is a few screens into the system before receiving the error. I admit my
question about the components was dumb now that I think about it, I wasn't
thinking and I know what AJAX is, but thanks for the refresher course in
acronyms.

What I don't understand is how the client-side framework loads fine on the
server for user A but not for user B. It seems like it would be all or
nothing. This should prompt another interesting repsonse from Mark, but is
there something in the web.config file that would react differently to
different clients? That doesn't seem logical, but its the only thing I can
think of at this point.

On Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:31 AM
J wrote:

ASP.NET AJAX client-side framework failed to load ERROR
We deployed a website the other day and now one user is getting this error.
Of course everyone else is working fine. This error above is followed by
Error: 'Type' is Undefined and two Error: 'Sys' is Undefinded errors. The
fact that one user gets it and everyone else is okay leads me to believe it
is a IE problem. There are plenty of blogs out there that address this by
doing everything from changing a few lines in web.config to completely
reinstalling IIS. It would be nice to know exactly what is going on becuase
we can't even reproduce it hear in our shop and our client is getting
frustrated.

On Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:41 AM
Evan Camilleri wrote:

Do you have the ASP.
Do you have the ASP.NET ajax framework on the server where you installed
this application??

Evan Camilleri
http://www.holisticrd.com

On Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:50 AM
J wrote:

I am not sure.
I am not sure. The client is supposed to be responsible for the server, and
I am not sure what requirements we gave them. I will check. I thought about
this myself. Can you explain how that works? Obviously there are
client-side components for AJAX, do the webiste do some sort of check and if
they're missing it installs them? So if everyone who our site is working
fine for had previously gone to a ASP.NET AJAX driven site they would have
gotten them there and now our site just happens to work. But for this other
guy, maybe he's never visited a site to get them from and our site is giving
them to him either? Is that assumption along the correctly line.

On Tuesday, July 29, 2008 10:30 AM
Evan Camilleri wrote:

No actaully your mistake is that ASP.NET AJAX is SERVER side not CLIENT side.
No actaully your mistake is that ASP.NET AJAX is SERVER side not CLIENT
side. The client does NOT need to install anything.
The sys. error is becasue there server does not have AJAX installed.

The only thing which the client need is to have jacascript enables BUT in
your case it is a server problem. ASP.NET AJAX MUST be installed on the
server where IIS is installed.

Evan Camilleri
http://www.holisticrd.com

"JJ" <JJ(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

On Tuesday, July 29, 2008 10:34 AM
Mark Rae [MVP] wrote:

Re: ASP.NET AJAX client-side framework failed to load ERROR
There most certainly are not...

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

On Tuesday, July 29, 2008 10:53 AM
J wrote:

Well then this isn't our problem because it works for 95% of the users.
Well then this isn't our problem because it works for 95% of the users. From
what I can gather from other blogs this error message seems to be thrown for
the phone book of errors. It's not very specific.

Does anyone have an ideas as to why this would work for most users but not a
few?

On Tuesday, July 29, 2008 10:59 AM
Mark Rae [MVP] wrote:

Re: ASP.NET AJAX client-side framework failed to load ERROR
The 'J' in AJAX stands for JavaScript - if JavaScript is disabled, AJAX
will not work...

Could the users in question have disabled JavaScript...?

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

On Tuesday, July 29, 2008 11:38 AM
gerry wrote:

how can they have javascript disabled AND receive a javascript error ?
how can they have javascript disabled AND receive a javascript error ?

On Tuesday, July 29, 2008 12:41 PM
J wrote:

He doesn't have JS disabled because our Login page simply wouldn't work.
He doesn't have JS disabled because our Login page simply wouldn't work. He
is a few screens into the system before receiving the error. I admit my
question about the components was dumb now that I think about it, I wasn't
thinking and I know what AJAX is, but thanks for the refresher course in
acronyms.

What I don't understand is how the client-side framework loads fine on the
server for user A but not for user B. It seems like it would be all or
nothing. This should prompt another interesting repsonse from Mark, but is
there something in the web.config file that would react differently to
different clients? That doesn't seem logical, but its the only thing I can
think of at this point.

On Tuesday, July 29, 2008 2:26 PM
gerry wrote:

that was my point - scripting can't be disabled.
that was my point - scripting can't be disabled.

I run into this same issue intermittently - on my own sites as well as other
sites on the web - my guess is that there is some timing issue within the
ajax library that pops up every once in a while causing objects to be
referenced before they are created/initialized or before the required
scripts have been loaded.
Although I haven't seen this being associated with any particular client.
For me , refreshing the page usually clears up the problem - not that that
is much better.

"JJ" <JJ(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

On Monday, June 21, 2010 8:47 AM
Sagar Varule wrote:

Ajax Frame Work Failed to Load :ERROR
Solution: this error arises because system Date time is not correct. if system Date Time is few months or may b years back then this error arises.

May be the yours Clients Machine are running behind the current date.

Please Change System Date time.It has worked for me.

Producer/Consumer Queue and BlockingCollection in C# 4.0
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/7d10d73c-321c-446e-8b6d-b81ee8d9b314/producerconsumer-queue-and-blockingcollection-in-c-40.aspx