From: "Lisa" lburger at pacpride dot on
I have no experience with postfix. I am trying to help one of our customers
troubleshoot why they are not receiving any email from us. They receive
email, but not from anyone within our company. We use a third party POP3
provider. When we send email requesting a delivery receipt, we receive the
following message.

This is the Postfix program at host smtp2.pacifier.net.

Your message was successfully delivered to the destination(s)

listed below. If the message was delivered to mailbox you will

receive no further notifications. Otherwise you may still receive

notifications of mail delivery errors from other systems.

The Postfix program

<XXXX(a)XXXXX.com>: alias expanded

What does this mean? Is there any way to know if is a problem on our end or
on the recepient's end?

Thanks for your help!!

Lisa

lburger at pacpride dot com