From: Shak Shak on
Hi all,

Is it possible to alias a class? That is for ClassA.run to call
ClassB.run instead? I have a third party library requiring a dependency
which I've already defined with my own name. I'm currently subclassing,
but I was wondering if there was a better way.

Shak

From: Jacob Mitchell on

Yes, you simply set some variable equal to the name of a class and then in
that scope it's a class alias.

class A
attr_accessor :x
def initialize