From: Joakim Norrman on
I have a workbook containing macros made in Excel 97. When I save the program
in Excel 2007 and when I reopen the program, all macros are disabled
independent of macro security level. Message in userform is: "The file
contains encrypted macros that have been disabled because there is no
antivirus software installed that can scan them. To run these macros, remove
the encrytion or permission restrictions on the file." I have never made the
workbook encrypted and there is no password in userform Encrypt Document.

Solution?

From: Ron de Bruin on
Hi Joakim

Maybe