From: M. M i c h a e l M u s a t o v on
Two brief updates:

+++++++++++++++++

1. The work of digital performance artist Martin Musatov is currently
on display at the Los Angeles Academy for Digital Art, in support of
bringing awareness toward finding a cure for childhood cancers.

****The prints are available for $271 and 25% is donated to
http://www.alexslemonade.org in support of a cure. (Alex's Lemonade is
a great charity with a powerful story.)

If you do the math it is a $67.75 donation for a great cause and you
get a great piece of art with a great message behind it.

Details of the exhibition are at:
http://lacda.com/exhibits/electronsalon.html

Only if you are interested in ordering please contact principal
curator Rex Bruce directly: rexbruce(a)lacda.com

Please direct all other queries to: lacda(a)lacda.com.

Thank you!

+++++++++++++++++

2. M e A m I . o r g continues to be the fastest most accurate search
engine on the net with the goal of bringing attention to the cause of
finding a cure for childhood cancers. Please help spread the word!

I vow not to profit a penny until a million dollars is brought to
http://www.alexslemonade.org

Math, computers, art, cures: as Einstein said, 'Imagination is more
important than intelligence.'

God bless you.

M . M . M u s a t o v

m a r t y [dot] m u s a t o v [at] g m a i l [dot] c o m