From: Toni on
We are currently on SQL Server 2008 and I would like to add a column to a
table that exists in our merge replication.

Below is what I ran in our test environment
Alter Table TableName
Add ColumnNameTypeID uniqueidentifier Null

The column was added, but the Default value or Binding was set to NewID()
and the RowGuid property was set to Yes. I would like the Default value or
Binding not set to anything and the RowGuid set to No. Is there a way to
do this using the Alter Table command?

The new column added is a FK to another table. I am thinking after the
column is added and replicated to the subscriber, I will had the relationship
using SSMS.
Maybe I am going about this the wrong way?

Thanks in advance,
Toni