From: AdeW on
Can anyone run this program: Amcap (USBPCCamPlus). I've had difficulty
getting it to work.

http://download.chinavasion.com/drivers

(Its description is about 2/3rds of the way down this long web page
but you can also find it with the find feature in IE (edit menu > find
- Ctrl+f - and find with keyword usbpc). But here's a direct hyperlink
to the download file anyway...

http://download.chinavasion.com/download/drivers/USBPCCamPlus_v5.18.1.005_120standard(1.3M).exe

I plug in my camera but it says...

"Sorry, you have no video capture hardware"

Does it work for you?
From: T Shadow on
"AdeW" <adnw14(a)live.co.uk> wrote in message
> Can anyone run this program: Amcap (USBPCCamPlus). I've had difficulty
> getting it to work.
>
> http://download.chinavasion.com/drivers
>
> (Its description is about 2/3rds of the way down this long web page
> but you can also find it with the find feature in IE (edit menu > find
> - Ctrl+f - and find with keyword usbpc). But here's a direct hyperlink
> to the download file anyway...
>
> http://download.chinavasion.com/download/drivers/USBPCCamPlus_v5.18.1.005_120standard(1.3M).exe
>
> I plug in my camera but it says...
>
> "Sorry, you have no video capture hardware"
>
> Does it work for you?

If below links don't help google amcap USB for more information
opportunites.

http://noeld.com/amfaq.htm
http://noeld.com/programs.asp?cat=video#camdiag

From: AdeW on
On 17 June, 03:21, "Shenan Stanley" <newshel...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> - microsoft.public.development.device.drivers
>it kinda knocks out 4 of the 5 groups you
> posted to and leaves us with just the "Windows XP" based

Thank you for your interest.
If you do a search in microsoft.public.development.device.drivers in
google groups with the word 'amcap' it comes up with 320 ! results

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.development.device....

and indeed I have just been discussing my difficulties with the HPBSC
driver (HP Basic Starter Camera driver) in the device manager.

I installed amcap on WindowsXP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack
3. About anti malware and antivirus I'll have to get access to that
computer to check it since I'm typing on Win98SE but on the
screenshot
in the system tray it does show some icons.
From: AdeW on

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.development.device.drivers/search?hl=en&group=microsoft.public.development.device.drivers&q=amcap

and indeed I have just been discussing my difficulties with the HPBSC
driver (HP Basic Starter Camera driver) in the device manager.

I installed Amcap on WindowsXP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack
3. About anti malware and antivirus I'll have to get access to that
computer to check it since I'm typing on Win98SE but on the
screenshot
in the system tray it does show some icons.

Pages: 1
Prev: Poooooor Fred...
Next: Saving form data